In winter, the ambient temperature in some parts of the country is close to 0°. If the temperature of the water chiller and pure water cooling unit is too low, the water cooling pipeline may freeze, causing the water chiller and pure water cooling unit to damage components due to internal expansion. Here, Hymson Laser reminds you to do relevant preventive work!
1. Add glycol antifreeze to the refrigerator
☆The antifreeze liquid cannot be used directly after purchase, it needs to be mixed with deionized water in proportion to the method as follows:
It is necessary to use the lowest temperature in the local history as the standard, and use it according to the actual situation;
①-36℃~-45℃ 6:4 (60% antifreeze: 40% deionized water)
②-24℃~-35℃ 5:5 (50% antifreeze: 50% deionized water)
③-16℃~-23℃ 4:6 (40% antifreeze: 60% deionized water)
④-6℃~-15℃ 3:7 (30% antifreeze: 70% deionized water)
⑤-1℃~ -5℃ 2:8 (20% antifreeze: 80% deionized water)
☆It is recommended to add concentration not less than 30% in actual use
2. Note: The following media are prohibited
①Auto antifreeze, water tank treasure, volume ratio>30% antifreeze, etc.
②Inflammable liquids such as acetone
③Oil and oil-based liquid
④Drugs, food liquids
⑤ Liquid with PH value exceeding 6.5-7.5
⑥Liquid containing solid particles
⑦Other liquids corrosive to copper and stainless steel
If it is not used for a long time and needs to be drained, please refer to the following steps to perform
1. The main drainage parts of the laser water cooler: water tank, pipeline, water pump head, filter, deionization tank (optional).
2. Water tank drainage method: Open the drain valve (or drain plug) at the bottom of the water tank to drain the water in the water tank. If necessary, tilt the water cooler to a certain angle to make the drainage cleaner. (As shown below)
3. Drainage in the pipeline: Blow compressed air from the inlet and outlet for 1 minute to force the water in the pipeline back to the water tank and drain from the water tank's drain.
4. Open the water tank cover to observe whether there is residual water in the water tank (for models with the water tank cover not open, use compressed air to connect the water supply port to blow back, force the residual water in the pipeline and pump back to the water tank, and then use the water tank drain Drain). If there is residual water, tilt the chiller slightly to make the water run out or use a dry towel to soak up the water.
5. Water pump head drainage: There is a drain screw at the bottom of each pump head. When the water cooler needs to be shut down or transported for a long time, the pump head drain screw must be opened to drain the water in the pump, preferably using compression The air blows out the remaining water in the pump head, and then tighten the drain screw. (As shown below)
6. Drainage of filter and deionization tank: Open the drain valve or plexiglass shell at the bottom of the filter and deionization tank to drain the remaining water. (As shown below)
About water cooling unit equipment drainage instructions
In order to prevent the water-cooling unit equipment (including the water-cooling unit host and the air heat exchanger) from residual water during storage or transportation, the equipment will freeze and damage the equipment when the temperature reaches below 0°, the following drainage instructions are specially made:
Tools and tooling preparation
①Compressed air source: 8bar, flow rate: 0.3m³/min
②Water container: >10L
③Pipe connecting air source: inner diameter 10mm
④Pipes leading to drainage
Operation steps and methods
Water-air heat exchanger drainage
①Open the drain valve of the monolithic heat exchanger, block the inlet and outlet flanges, connect the hose from the drain valve, blow with compressed air, and blow the four heat exchangers in turn, each heat exchanger blows Air blowing time is about 15 minutes (air blowing time is when there is no obvious water drop at the end of the drain pipe, and then adjust the corresponding time)
②After blowing with compressed air, open all drain valves and exhaust valves and let it stand for 2 hours to control water.
③After standing for 2 hours to control the water, perform another blow with compressed air. The specific operation method is the same as above. The air blowing time is about 5 minutes for a single chip (the air blowing time is subject to no obvious water droplets from the drain pipe end).
Water cooling host drainage
①Except for the resin drain valve V108, all other drain valves are opened to drain.
② Loosen the FM01 filter and the FM03 precision filter with a special wrench for the filter to drain, and clean the FM01 filter element and replace it.
③Unscrew the water make-up pump and the two main circulating water pump drain plugs to drain water.
④ Connect the drain valves V115 and V110 (that is, the suction port of the make-up pump and the drain valve of the main circulating water pump) with compressed air for air blowing inspection, and there should be no obvious water drops until they blow out.
⑤After draining, install the drain plug of the water pump and close all drain valves.
Note: The corresponding proportion of ethanol needs to be added to the feng-shui heat exchanger before discharging the specific steps as follows:
①Adding ethylene glycol: After the final commissioning, pure water is used to add 50% ethylene glycol to the overall pipeline cycle of the final equipment (the main resin tank also needs to be added to the 50% ethylene glycol cycle and discharged).
②Draining: After the ethylene glycol mixed liquid is circulated, it is discharged from the pipeline through the drain (the specific operation method is the same as above), and the medium is collected for next use after discharge. (The freezing point of the freezing point tester before each use, the freezing point should reach minus 30°, if not reached, continue to add ethylene glycol). After the liquid is discharged, it should be blown clean with compressed air to prevent the liquid from flowing out of the pipe during transportation.
Check whether the drain port is exhausted. If there is no obvious water droplets blow out by the air blow, check the drain valve and close all the drain valves and exhaust valves after no water has flowed out.